Yeah.
是的.
had his opponent burned at the stake.
把他的對手燒死在火刑柱上的
That's where the artist Caravaggio
畫家卡拉瓦喬就是在那兒
Or was it the pope
好象應該是
who had Caravaggio burned at the stake?
教皇把卡拉瓦喬燒死在火刑柱上的吧?
Either way, this neighborhood was tough.
不管是誰燒誰, 反正這地方不簡單.
Paolo...
保羅...
Si, carina?
什么, carina(朋友)?
Do you still love her?
你還愛他嗎?
Who? Isabella?
誰? 伊莎貝拉?
Si,
是的,
Of course I still love her. But like a sister.
當然.但只是對妹妹的愛
So, why did you break up?
那你們為什么分手?
It's, um, it's complicated.
恩,這有點復雜
What?
什么?
Yes, we've been voted "best pop duo of the year" again.
是的,我們又被評選為 ”年度最佳流行雙人組合“
But I want to do more serious music.
但我想做更嚴肅的音樂
And when I told this to Isabella,
我吧這想法告訴伊莎貝拉,
she said flat-out "no."
她斷然說“不”
I was forced to tell her, "This is it.
我不得不對她說“就這樣吧
This will be our last CD together."
這將是我們合作的最后一張CD”
Did she totally freak out?
她是不是氣瘋了?
She totally freak out.
是的氣壞了
I feel awful about that, but what about me?
我覺得很難過,但為我想想?
I need to grow as an artist.
我想成長為一名藝術家
Yeah.
是的.
So, the other day when I saw you,
所以,那天我看見你,
I just -- I don't know, I had this crazy
-- 我只是..我不知道 -- 我有一個瘋狂的念頭
I just -- I don't know.
我只是..我不知道
W-What?
什-什么?
I had this crazy idea that maybe you could help me.
我有一個瘋狂的念頭,也許你能幫助我