You know what? Forget what she says.
別聽她的
Make a wish.
許個愿
I'm in Rome with my best friend.
我和我最好的朋友在羅馬
I'm good. You make one.
我覺得已經(jīng)很好了,你許一個愿吧
Okay.
好的.
Hmm.
恩.
Okay.
好的.
Isabella?
伊莎貝拉?
Huh?
什么?
Okay, I was wishing for smooth sailing through high school,
我希望高中一切順利
but this will work.
這會有效的
Uh, I'm sorry.
呃,抱歉
It's just you look an awful lot like a friend of mine.
只是你很像我的一個朋友
Paolo, you have to get to your photo shoot.
保羅, 你該去拍照了
We got to go.
我們得走了.
What you little halflings are feeling right about now
你們這些小家伙感覺如何
is your energy flagging.
是不是覺得沒勁頭了?
We got four more stops today.
我們還有4個景點要去呢
I want you to at least be able to shuffle
我希望你們起碼能
from monument to monument.
拖著腿從一個紀念碑走到另一個
We got one word for that, and it's gelato.
那個意大利語叫“gelato”(冰淇淋)
Keep in mind that Italian ice cream has about twice the sugar of American ice cream.
記住,意大利的冰淇淋比美國的多一倍的糖.
Means you're gonna want about two scoops, huh?
意味著你要兩勺,是嗎
I know I do. All right.
好吧,我知道自己想要
I don't mean to bother you.
抱歉打擾
I'm Paolo. Paolo Valisari.
我叫保羅. 保羅 瓦里薩里.
Oh, um, I'm Lizzie McGuire,
哦,我是麗茲 麥戈瑞,
and this is my friend Gordo.
這是我的朋友戈多.
This is my friend Sergei.
這是我的朋友謝爾蓋.
Sergei, doesn't she look exactly like Isabella?
謝爾蓋, 她是不是長得非常像伊莎貝拉?
-Isabella! -Paolo!
-伊莎貝拉! -保羅!
Paolo!
保羅!
Um...
恩...
Isabella! Isabella!
伊莎貝拉! 伊莎貝拉!