I just wanted to let you know I understand
我想讓你知道,我理解
you want to put all that embarrassing stuff behind you
你想忘記那些尷尬的事情
and just move on and have a fresh start.
重新開始.
You do?
你理解?
Yes. I understand your dream.
是的,我理解你的夢想
It's a huge dream, and you can't do it alone.
一個甜夢,你一個人實現不了
It's a big dream.
一個美夢
In fact, I don't think you can do it at all.
實際上,我根本不認為你能實現
Let it go.
放棄吧
Lizzie, come on.
麗茲, 快啊.
Whoa!
哇!
Gordo, what?
戈多, 什么?
Don't worry. Don't worry.
別擔心,別擔心
Look.
看.
Wow!
哇!
Pretty cool, huh?
很酷,是嗎?
You know what, Gordo?
你知道嗎, 戈多?
I'm not gonna let Kate Sanders get to me.
我不會讓凱特 桑德斯影響我
Promise me something.
向我保證.
Anything.
任何事情.
Promise that when we're here, we'll find adventures.
保證我們會去干些冒險的事情.
All right? This is our chance to start over.
好嗎? 這是我們重新開始的機會
I mean, do anything that we want to do.
我是說,做我們想做的事情
Yeah. I-I know. You're right.
是的,我知道,你是對的
Hmm. You and me. Adventures. Deal.
恩,你和我,冒險,說定了
Deal.
說定了