I've got to get out of the country!
我要離開這個國家!
I know you're still upset, but it wasn't that bad.
我知道你仍然很難過,但沒那么糟糕
Was your junior-high graduation on "Good Morning America"?
你的初中畢業致詞上了“早安美國”了嗎?
Oh, really, Mom?
哦,真的,媽媽?
What creep would send Diane Sawyer a video
哪個變態會給黛安索耶(ABC 王牌女主持人)寄去錄像帶
to embarrass you like that?
來羞辱你呢?
Oh.
哦.
Ugh!
啊!
What is that?
那是什么?
That is Miss Ungermeyer.
是恩格梅爾小姐.
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Hey!
嘿,嘿,嘿!
She's gonna be our principal for the next four years.
往后4年,她將是我們的校長.
If you stay on her good side,
如果她對你垂青,
it's a one-way ticket to an Ivy League school.
你準保能上長春藤聯盟學校
What if you're on her bad side?
如果她對你印象不佳?
Excuse me! I need to mop up some puke.
抱歉,我要去清掃嘔吐物.
Well, you...
那么,你...
You wind up as that guy?
你的前途就和他一樣?
No. You end up working for that guy.
不,連他都不如
Can you make sure there are no garlic or soy products
你能確保布里特尼吃的
in anything Brittany puts near her mouth?
東西里沒有大蒜或大豆制品嗎?
Could somebody carry his luggage?
能不能請別人幫他拿行李?
Miss Ungermeyer, Luke has tennis elbow.
恩格梅爾小姐, 盧克很有網球天賦,他的胳膊很重要.
My son has asthma, and he must have his puffer.
我兒子有哮喘,必須攜帶呼吸器
Brittany, she's got allergies.
布里特尼, 她有過敏癥.
Attention, parents...
注意了,父母們...