B-But what about the vice president?
不是還有副班長嗎?
He's not graduating.
他畢不了業了
The secretary treasurer's next in line.
再下面財務總管就是最大的官了
All I did was handle petty cash.
我只是掌管一些小錢
I'm sorry, but you're not buying your way out of this.
抱歉,但這次你花錢也逃不掉了.
I want you to deliver your speech with as much pride and commitment as Margaret Chan would,
我要你上去致詞,要像瑪格麗特 陳一樣自豪,有信心
even though you're no Margaret Chan.
即使你不是 瑪格麗特 陳.
You're no Margaret Chan.
你不是 瑪格麗特 陳.
You're no Margaret Chan.
你不是 瑪格麗特 陳
You're no Margaret Chan.
你不是 瑪格麗特 陳
Run!
快跑!
Ladies and gentlemen, uh, Lizzie McGuire.
女士們,先生們, 呃, 麗茲 麥戈瑞.
Um...
嗯...
U-Uh, Margaret Chan couldn't make it tonight,
呃, 瑪格麗特 陳 今晚不能來了,
so I'm going -- I'm going to be filling in for her.
所以我來...我來..接替她
Not that any of us could really do that,
不是每個人都能做到的,
but, um, anyway...
但,呃,總之...
Honey, I'm losing the feeling in my knuckles.
親愛的,我的指關節失去知覺了.
I think that we can all agree that junior high is filled with embarrassing and awkward,
我想我們都同意初中生活充滿了尷尬和困窘的
and sometimes just downright humiliating moments, right?
有時甚至是很丟人的時刻,對嗎?
Uh...
呃...
Oh! Me neither.
哦! 我可從沒有過.
It is so sad.
太糟糕了.
Wow.
哇.
It's like watching one of those animals get killed on the Discovery Channel.
就像在《探索》頻道上看動物被屠殺一樣