You there without me.
一個人,沒有我陪同就去那里了.
Mom, that's about all the combinations of those words you can make.
媽,你用這幾個詞最多就只能組合成這幾句話了.
Lizzie, this is a big day for you, sweetheart.
麗茲, 今天對你意義非凡,寶貝.
He's going to quote a dead guy.
他要引用古人的話了.
As William Shakespeare wrote, "Be not afraid of greatness:
威廉莎士比亞寫到 “不要懼怕偉大,
some are born great, some achieve greatness,
一些人生就偉大;一些人追求偉大
and some have greatness thrust upon them."
另有一些人迫于形勢而成就偉大”
Thanks, Dad, but I'm just trying to get through graduation.
謝謝,老爹,但我只想快點畢業.
Greatness can wait till this nightmare's over.
偉大的事情,等這惡夢結束再說.
So, do I look okay?
我看上起還好嗎?
Hey, Gordo.
嘿, 戈多.
You should talk to Miranda about this.
你該和米蘭達討論這個.
I'm your guy best friend.
我是你好朋友,但我是男生.
But she's in Mexico City.
但她在墨西哥城呢.
Yes. Your blue robe looks way cooler than all the other girls'.
是啊,你的蘭袍子看起來比其他女孩子的酷多了
Oh...my...God.
哦,上帝.
Only you would think you could hide that powder-blue,
只有你才認為能藏起那件 你穿到春季舞會去的
puffy-sleeved, it's-kind-of-a-peasant-dress-
淡藍色的,泡泡袖的
but-it-might-just-be- a-baggy-disaster
土里土氣的,不知道什么材料做成的
that you wore to the spring dance.
像個破袋子一樣的衣服.
Lizzie McGuire, you are an outfit repeater!
麗茲 麥戈瑞, 你經常穿同一件衣服!
But I...
但我...
Maybe I'm an outfit repeater,
也許我經常穿同一件衣服,
but you're an outfit rememberer,
但你總記住別人穿什么衣服,
which is just as pathetic.
一樣可憐.