Are you crazy or just plain stupid?
你是瘋子還是傻瓜?
Stupid is as stupid does, Mrs. Blue.
做傻事的才是傻瓜,布魯太太
I guess.
我想也是
And, of course,
當然
I paid my respect to Bubba himself.
我也去看望了布巴本人
Hey, Bubba. It's me, Forrest Gump.
嘿,布巴,是我,福雷斯甘
I remember everything you said,
我記得你說過的話
and I got it all figured out.
我已經安排好了
I'm taking $24,562.47
我帶來兩萬四千五百六十二塊四毛七分
that I got, that's left
這是我所有的錢
after a new hair cut and a new suit
其它錢用來理發和買新衣服
and took Mama out to a real fancy dinner,
還有帶媽媽上街吃了一頓好飯
and I bought a bus ticket, then three Dr. Peppers.
還買了車票,還買了三瓶汽水
Tell me something.
告訴我
Are you stupid or something?
你是傻瓜嗎?
Stupid is as stupid does, sir.
做傻事的才是傻瓜,先生
That's what's left after me saying,
我拿到這些錢是因為我說:
"When I was in China on the all-America Ping-Pong team,
“我和全美乒乓球隊在中國時,
"I just loved playing Ping-Pong
“我最喜歡打乒乓球…
with my Flex-O-Lite Ping-Pong paddle,"
“用我的菲利奧萊乒乓球拍”
which everybody knows isn't true,
誰都知道這不是真話
but Mama said it was just a little white lie,
但媽媽說它只是一個善意的謊話
so it wasn't hurting nobody.
它不會傷害任何人