Gump, what are you doing?
阿甘,你干什么?
Take a left!
向左轉!
Left!
左邊!
That's where we're going to find those shrimp, my boy!
那邊我們會找到蝦的,兄弟!
That's where we'll find them.
那邊我們會找到它們
Still no shrimp, Lieutenant Dan.
還是沒有蝦,丹中尉
O.K., so I was wrong.
好吧,我弄錯了
Well, how are we going to find them?
嗯,我們怎么才能找到蝦呢?
Maybe you should just pray for shrimp.
也許你可以去禱告
So pray that
“所以我們禱告”
I'm homeward bound...
“我在回家路上…”
So I went to church every Sunday.
所以我每個星期天都去教堂
Sometimes Lieutenant Dan came, too,
有時丹中尉也來
though I think he left the praying up to me.
雖然他只讓我負責禱告
No shrimp.
沒有蝦
Where the hell's this God of yours?
你那上帝到底在哪兒?
It's funny Lieutenant Dan said that
奇怪的是丹中尉一說這話
'cause right then God showed up.
上帝就來了
You'll never sink this boat!
你絕不能弄沉這條船!
Now, me, I was scared,
我當時很害怕
but Lieutenant Dan, he was mad.
但丹中尉,他象是發瘋了