I thought about Jenny all the time.
我時刻想念著珍妮
Lieutenant Dan, what are you doing here?
丹中尉,你來做什么?
Well, thought I'd try out my sea legs.
嗯,我想到海中施展拳腳
Well, you ain't got no legs, Lieutenant Dan.
可是你沒有腳了,丹中尉
Yes, I know that.
是的,我知道
You wrote me a letter, you idiot.
你寫了封信給我,白癡
Well, well. Captain Forrest Gump.
好了,福雷斯甘船長
I had to see this for myself...
我要親眼來看看…
and...
并且…
I told you if you were ever a shrimp boat captain,
我說過如果你能當捕蝦船的船長
that I'd be your first mate.
我就來當你的大副
Well, here I am.
所以我來了
I'm a man of my word .
我是信守諾言的
O.K.
好的
But don't you be thinking
但你別以為
that I'm going to be calling you "sir."
我會叫你長官
No, sir.
不用,長官
It's my boat.
這是我的船
I have a feeling if we head due east,
我覺得如果我們向東開
we'll find some shrimp, so take a left.
我們就會找到蝦,現在左轉
Take a left!
向左轉!
Which way?
哪邊?
Over there!
那邊!
They're over there!
他們在那邊!
Get on the wheel and take a left.
快打舵盤向左
O.K.
好的