You look like a cartoon.
你看起來像位卡通人物
This is classic Rat Pack.This is a devore.
這是鼠幫樂隊的經典造型 這是德沃爾牌的
Sorry, Dino.Will you stop with the hat?Come on. Let's go.
對不起了 流浪漢 別再弄你的帽子了行嗎 趕快 我們要走了
You're upset.Sour grapes.
你生氣了 嫉妒
What was that?
你說什么
Look, you tell me which rule I broke,and I will thumb it back to prison myself.
告訴我 我犯了哪條規定 我會自己回去監獄里呆著去
For starters...I work hard. I do my job well.
首先我努力工作 也做得很好
And I don't have a $10 million view of Manhattan
而我卻沒有一套值一千萬的公寓
That is share with a 22-year-old art student while we sip espresso.
還可以在喝意大利咖啡的時候欣賞一位二十二歲的藝術系學生
Why not?Why not? Because I'm not supposed to.
為什么不 為什么 因為我不允許
The amount of work I do equals certain things in the real world.
我做的那些工作是要換回現實的東西的
Not cappuccino in the clouds.
而不是云中的卡布其諾
Look, I will find out where June buys her coffee if it's that important to you.
好吧 如果對你有那么重要 我會問清楚瓊在哪里買的咖啡的
It's not about the coffee.
這與咖啡無關
I think it is.
我覺得有關
No, it's not.This is what gets you into trouble.
不 無關 這會把你卷進麻煩里的
This is the start of those something-for-nothing schemes that lead to the frauds that got you locked up.
這就是那些毫無意義的計劃的開始 最終會讓你作繭自縛的
I think it's some sort of Italian roast.
我覺得那是某種意大利烘烤咖啡
Get in the car.
上車
Who's that?
那是誰
That's Diana.Diana is my probie.
那是戴安 戴安是我的見探
Probie?Probationary agent.
見探 見習探員
She does everything I don't.She's very good at her job, and she can do way better than you.
我不做的工作都由她來做 她對她的工作很在行 她能比你強得多
You must be Neal Caffrey.Nice hat.
你一定就是尼爾·卡夫瑞了 帽子很漂亮
What have we got?
我們查到了什么
His name's Tony Field.Customs flagged him coming in from Spain in response to our snow white bolo.
他叫托尼·菲爾德 他從西班牙來的時候 海關因為我們在調查白雪大刀而把他扣了下來
Customs playing nice?
海關態度還好吧
The usual chest-pounding. He's in their custody, not ours.
老樣子 他現在受他們監管 我們管不了
Less paperwork for me. What's he carrying?
那我就省去很多文書工作了 他帶了些什么
Oh, you're gonna love this.
你會喜歡這個的