I'm here for caffrey, Room 11.
我來找卡夫瑞 11號房
Oh, yeah, yeah.Snake eyes.Nice guy.Left you a note.
噢 想起來了 蛇眼小弟 人很不錯 他給你留了張字條
You've got to be kidding me.
不是吧
Good day.Thank you.I think I have the wrong address.
日安 謝謝 我肯定弄錯地址了
You must be peter.
你一定就是彼得了
I'm looking for Neal Caffrey.
我在找尼爾·卡夫瑞
He's upstairs.
他在樓上
You're early.
你很早啊
We're shagging a lead at the airport.We got a hit on "snow white".
我們在機場有了進展 收到一條線索 "白雪公主"
Snow white.The phrase you decoded from a suspected dutchman communicator.To Barcelona.
"白雪公主" 是從荷蘭人的聯絡人身上破譯的代號吧 巴塞羅那的聯系人
You moved.
你搬家了
Yeah. It's nicer than the otherplace, don't you think?
是啊 這里再好不過了 你不覺得嗎
Yeah. I don't rememberthe other place having a view.
是啊 我不覺得別處也有這樣的絕佳視野
I went to the thrift store, like you suggested.And June...
我按你的建議去了舊貨鋪 而瓊
Lady with the dog. We met.
抱狗的那位女士嗎 我們見過了
Was donating her late husband's clothes.We hit it off. She had an extra guest room.
她正在募捐亡夫的衣物 我們一見如故 而她又正好有間客房
You said if I found a nicerplace for the same price, I should take it.
你說若我找到同價位更好的住處 就隨便我的
I did say that.
我的確說過
All this for $700?
這些只要700美元?
Yep. But I help out around the place.
沒錯 但我也得幫忙做點事
Oh, sure. Feed the dog.
當然了 比如喂喂狗啦
Yeah. Wash the jag.Watch her granddaughter from time to time.
洗洗車啦 有時還得管管她孫女
She's got you babysitting?
她讓你做保姆
How's it going?
還好吧
Morning,Neal.Granddaughter?
早上好 尼爾 這是她孫女
She's an art student.Unbelievable.Go get dressed.
她是藝術系學生 難以置信 快去換衣服
You mind?Hey, grandma.Good morning, Cindy.
你不介意吧 奶奶 早上好 辛迪
It's perfect.Even the freakin' coffee is perfect.That's not jewelry on his ankle,you know.He's a felon.
真是太完美了 就連咖啡也好喝得要命 要知道 他腳踝上的可不是什么首飾 他是個重罪犯
So was Byron.
拜倫也是