Snow White and her seven little men.
《白雪公主與七個小矮人》
This is what triggered our alert?What do we know about this guy?
就是這些在安檢時觸發了警報嗎 我們對這個人知道些什么情況
Says he's a rare-book dealer.
據說他是一位專賣珍本書的商人
Anything wrong with his paperwork?
他的材料有什么問題嗎
No.He brought in the same books in the same quantity on three previous trips.Hedeclaredthem each time.
沒有 他前三次帶的也是這種書 重量也一樣 他每次都有通報
All right,Dino. Are we wasting our time?
好了 流浪漢 我們在浪費時間嗎
They're not limited runs or special editions. Can't be worth much.
這不是限量版 也不是特別版 不值幾個錢
So why go to all the trouble of flying them in?
那為什么要大費周章把它們托運過來呢
Good question.He sure is nervous for having all the right paperwork.
問得好 他的文件都齊全 但他卻很緊張
I want to talk to him.
我要跟他談談
I'll set it up.Hey, boss, I'm grabbing some coffee.You want some?
我來安排 頭兒 我要去買點咖啡 你要嗎
Yeah. Anything but decaf.
要一杯 不是低咖的就行
Diana, I'll take mine straight.
戴安 我要純咖啡
Neal,the coffee shop's outside.
尼爾 咖啡店就在外面
You are way out of your league.
你簡直是在不自量力
Oh, harmless flirting. It's like a dance.
無傷大雅的調情 就像跳舞一樣
Ah, there is no dance.You're not even on her dance card.No dancing for you.
沒舞可跳 你甚至不在她的舞伴名單上 所以你沒希望
Um,she digs the hat.
她提到了我的帽子
Um,she'd rather be wearing the hat.
她寧愿戴那頂帽子
Peter Burke, FBI.
我是皮特·博爾克 聯邦調查局的
FBI?Oh, they're really kicking it up a notch.
聯邦調查局 他們還真看得起我啊
So, you're a book dealer.
你是一位書商
Yes. Well, as I have told everyone here,repeatedly, my business is the import and sale of rare books.
是的 正如我再三告訴這里所有人的那樣 我的生意是買進和賣出珍本書籍
How rare can they be? You've got 600 of them.
能有多珍貴 你已經有六百本了
Would you like me to go to the crime lab?Help you dust for fingerprints?
要不要我去犯罪實驗室幫助你排查指紋
I get it. 'Cause I'm telling you how to do your job.
我明白 因為我在告訴你怎樣做你的工作
So, Snow White.In spanish?
話說回來 《白雪公主》 還是西班牙語的
Snow white was notcreatedby Disney, detective.There are a few stories that predate Steamboat Willie.
長官 白雪公主不是迪斯尼設計的人物 在迪斯尼第一部動畫片《汽船威利》之前已經有一些白雪公主的故事了
I'm a federal agent.And you mean folklore of the virginally pure queen?Like Alexander Pushkin's
我是名聯邦探員 你指的是處女般純潔的女王的民間故事嗎 比如亞歷山大·普希金的
Tale of The White Princess And The Seven Knights?Is that what you mean?What are the books for?
《白雪公主與七位騎士的故事》 你指的是這個嗎 這些書到底是用來干什么的
I'd appreciate it if you didn't talk to my client.Constitution and all?
我很希望你不是在審問我的客戶 不懂憲法嗎
Were you chasing the ambulance,or did they give you aride?Huh? You must have thumbed it.
你是追隨急救車來的 還是他們載你來的 你肯定搭了趟順風車