Boy, am I thirsty.
怎么還不來?
Was that the buzzer?
是不是門鈴響了?
Five letters for ln line to get, maybe.
5個字母,可能要排隊買的東西。
Mom, wasn't that the buzzer?
媽媽,是不是門鈴響了?
The Times thinks they're so clever.
紐約時報的家伙們認為自己很聰明。
I've got to go take a shower right now.
我現(xiàn)在要去淋個浴。
Hey.
嘿。
Excuse me.
請等一下。
Hello, that's my flower.
那是我的花。
No, it's not, it's mine.
不,這是我的。
Is your name Jean? No, that's my girlfriend.
你叫簡嗎? 不,我女朋友叫這個名字。
Okay, what's the card say?
好,那卡片上寫了什么?
It says, To my dearest girlfriend...
寫著“送給我最親愛的女朋友”。
on her birthday, I love you so-Give me my flower back.
作為生日禮物, 我是如此的愛你- 把花還給我。
Could you be any more crazy?
你是不是想更瘋狂些?
I was just bringing them to you.
我只是想把它給你帶去。
Wow! How beautiful.
哇!多美啊!
Who are those for? Me.
送給誰的? 我的。
Isn't that weird, someone left me flowers?
不奇怪嗎? 有人送花給我。
Who? What's the card say? Let's see.
誰送的?卡片上寫些什么? 我來看看。