Hi, Holly. Nice to meet you.
嗨,郝莉,很高興見到你。
This is Holly. Hi.
這是郝莉。嗨。
Why wouldn't she be mad?
她為什么會沒發瘋?
Well, there's only one thing you can do:flowers.
你只有一件事情可以做:送花。
And you can't go cheap, either. Nope.
你還不能送廉價的。不。
A dozen, long-stemmed.
一打(12枝),長莖的。
He knows about females.
他了解女性。
He knows more about females than I know about females.
他比我更了解女性。
In my opinion, roses always work, always.
我的意見是,玫瑰總是奏效的,總是。
He doesn't actually believe that,does he?
他不是真的相信吧?
But who am I to know?
但是誰來告訴我?
Call me tomorrow and let me know how it worked out.Bye.
明天打電話給我,告訴我是怎么解決的。
Yes, l do believe that. Don't you?
是的,我確實相信。你不相信嗎?
That flowers always work? Yeah.
送花總是奏效的? 對。
The flowers aren't going to change anything.
送花什么也改變不了。
Flowers are just flowers, right?
花只是花,對嗎?
Wow, your friend's so cynical.
喔,你朋友真是憤世嫉俗。
Sounds like she's not into romance.
聽上去她不象是在戀愛中。
You know what?
你知道嗎?
This is for you. Why?
這是給你的。為什么?
Because a flower like this is perfect.
因為象這樣一朵花是完美的。
And giving a woman a dozen of them, it's like saying.
送給一位女士一打,就好象在說。
there is such a thing as perfect.
她是如此的完美。
And it's out there.
并且她并不屬于那里。
Don't give up. You'll find it.
別放棄,你會找到的。
Really?
真的?
A yellow rose says all of that?
一朵黃玫瑰能告訴我們那些?
Actually a yellow rose is for your sick grandma.
實際上一朵黃玫瑰只適合你生病的祖母。