For a woman, a red rose.
紅色玫瑰適合女士。
But if you really want to knock her socks off, you give her an orchid.
不過你如果真的想征服她,你給她一枝蘭花的。
Why? What do orchids say?
為什么?蘭花代表什么?
You ever seen an orchid?
你見過蘭花嗎?
How it floats in the water, so delicate and beautiful?
當它漂浮在水面上會怎么樣?多么精致,多么美麗。
When a woman gets an orchid.
當一位女士得到一枝蘭花。
well, she feels like.
她會感到好象。
she's floating on a cloud of infinite possibility.
她正漂浮在云端。
I swear I'll pay you back.
我發誓會還錢給你的。
I still don't get how flowers from you will fix things.
我還是不明白你送出的花能起什么作用。
And they're not from me. They're from her perfect man.
不是我送的,是一個完美男人送的。
Well, they're not flowers, they're orchids.
它們不是一般的花,它們是蘭花。
Then let him pay.
那讓他埋單。
I would, if he existed.
如果他存在的話,我會的。
I'm lost.
我糊涂了。
Do you remember what your uncle said?
你還記得你叔叔怎么說的嗎?
An orchid will make my mom feel special.
一朵蘭花會令我媽媽感覺特別。
Which will make her happy. And not so desperate.
會令她快樂,而不是如此孤注一擲的。
Which would make me happy, and then everybody wins.
然后我也會快樂的,最后大家都好過。