No, it isn't.
不,不是的。
Okay, the face a little bit.
對,臉有點象。
But that woman is on a horse.
但她是騎在馬上的。
You're not on a horse.
你沒有騎在馬上吧。
That's a completely different person.
那是個完全不同的人。
It's pretty good.
畫的很好。
My dad sponsored comic book conventions when I was a kid.
在我小時候,我爸爸常常主持漫畫大會。
He'd take me.
他會帶上我。
If you hang around long enough, you pick it up.
如果你長期接觸一樣東西,你也就學會了。
So you hung out with your dad a lot?
所以你跟在你爸爸后面學了很久?
No. Actually, after he and my mom split up...
不,事實上,在我父母分手后
that's pretty much the only thing we did together.
這是我和爸爸在一起做的唯一最多的事情。
But, hey, at least I learned how to draw, right?
但是,嘿,至少我學會了畫畫。
Divorce as a career builder. That's nice.
父母離婚成了你的事業締造者,真是不錯。
So, hey, have you ever been?
那么,嘿,你以前做過嗎?
Divorced? Not yet.
離婚?還沒有。
No, to a comic convention.
不,參加漫畫大會。
No, not that, either.
不,也沒有參加過。
Well, there's one coming up.
最近會有一次會議。
Six weeks from now. Westside Convention Center.
6星期后。在西部會議中心。
It sounds geeky, but it's kind of fun.
聽起來挺討人厭的, 不過也挺有趣的。
Yeah. I'm not much of a planner, you know.
好吧,你看,我不太會安排我的日程。