Mom, are you trying to make the Bakers feel totally worthless?
媽 你搞成這樣是想讓貝克家相形見絀嗎
I want it to be nice.
我就是想弄豐盛點
And why aren't you dressed? I'm going.
你怎么還不穿好衣服 我這就去
I wanted tolook goodfor Juli.
我想讓朱莉覺得我很帥
But I didn't want her to think that I wanted to look good for her.
但又不能讓她看出我是特意為她而打扮的
It was a fine line.
這兩者有著微妙的界限
A very fine line.
非常微妙的界限
Bryce, they're here. Come on down.
布萊斯 他們到了 快下來
Coming!
來了
Come on in.
快進來
Come in, come in.There goes the waistline.
請進 請進 真漂亮
I'm glad you could make it. Lynetta, Steven, company's here.
很高興你們能來 琳妮塔 斯蒂文 客人們到了
Coming! What is this? Homemade pie?
來了 這是什么 自己做的餡餅嗎
Yes, it's pecan and blueberry cheesecake.
對 核桃餡餅和藍莓芝士餡餅
Let's take them to the kitchen.
我們拿到廚房去吧
Hi, guys.Hey, looking good.
大家好 你好 好漂亮啊
This is my dad. Hi, I'm Lynetta.
這是我爸 你好 我是琳妮塔
Hi, nice to finally meet you.
你好 很高興終于見到你了
Nice to meet you too.
我也很高興見到你
My boys are telling me that... Hey, big guy.
我兒子們一直跟我說... 你好 大個子
Hey, Steven. How are you?
你好 斯蒂文 最近還好吧
We should've done this a long time ago. Come on in.
早就該一起吃個飯了 快進來