How'd it go?
怎么樣
I'm glad I went.
很高興我去了
I'm glad you went too.
我也很高興
Trina, it's Sunday. What are you doing mopping the floor?
翠娜 今天周日 干嘛要拖地啊
Patty Loski invited us over for dinner Friday night.
帕茜·洛斯奇請我們下周五去她家吃晚飯
Shouldn't she be mopping her floor?
那不是應該她拖她家的地嗎
Or did she ask to borrow ours?
難道是要借咱家地板一用?
Nervous energy.
我就是有點激動
Did she invite all of us? Yes, she did.
請我們全家嗎 嗯 全家
Even our friend Sal Monella?
甚至包括我們的沙門氏菌朋友嗎
Richard.
理查德
Why, after all these years?
為什么 都這么多年了
Well, she said she felt really bad that they hadn't invited us before...
她說這么多年都沒邀請過我們 很過意不去
...and apparently they want to get to know us better.
而且看來他們也想和我們加深了解
And you wanna go?
你想去嗎
Well, she insisted.
她堅持要請
And I think it would be really nice.
我覺得這也挺不錯的
All right.
好吧
We'll go.
那就去吧
I wasn't too thrilled about dinner with the Loskis...
我不太想去洛斯奇家吃飯
...but I could see it meant a lot to my mother.
但我看得出我媽很期待
At school the next day, I couldn't seem to concentrate.
第二天上學時 我總是走神
My thoughts kept running back to Daniel.
思緒總是跑到丹尼那邊
I wondered what my grandparents had gone through having a son like him...
爺爺奶奶一定為這樣的兒子付出了很多
...when reality interrupted.
這時現實卻打亂了我的思緒