Sister:You everheard ofknocking?
進來要敲門
Hey, what you got there? Dad's Playboy?
藏著什么呢 老爸的《花花公子》雜志嗎
Bryce:None of your business.
不關你事
Sister:Give my best to Miss October. Get out.
代我向十月女郎問好哦 出去
Or should I say your best? Ha, ha. You're disgusting.
應該說是代你自己向她問好吧 你真惡心
Bryce:Another disaster avoided.
又躲過一劫
My life had become a minefield.
我的生活儼然成了雷區
Garrett:Hey, man. Hey.
嘿 哥們 嗨
What's this?
這是什么啊
Bryce:It's not what you think.
不是你想的那樣
Okay, it is what you think, but I can explain.
好吧 如你所想 不過我可以解釋
Okay, I can't explain. Can we just talk about it later?
好吧 我解釋不了 待會再說行嗎
Garrett:Whatever you say.
隨便你了
Bryce:I had to talk to someone.
我得找個人說說心事
Why not Garrett?
不如就找伽利特吧
Maybe he could help me get back on track.
或許他能幫我重回正軌
Garrett was surprisingly sensitive in matters of the heart.
在內心情感方面伽利特極有悟性
Garrett:Are you freaking mental? Juli Baker. You hate her.
你神經病啊 朱莉·貝克 你討厭她
Bryce:That's what's weird. I don't think I do.
我也奇怪 我好像并不討厭她了
I can't stop thinking about her.
我就是忍不住老想她
You got it bad, man. Well, what do I do?
你完了 那我該怎么辦
Garrett:Well, you gotta nip this in the bud.
你必須及早打消這種想法
These aren't real emotions.
這不是真實的情感
They're not?You feel guilty because of the egg thing.
不是嗎 你是因為雞蛋的事而感覺愧疚
Bryce:Yeah, and I insulted her yard.
是啊 我還侮辱了她家的院子