Bryce Loski likes you. What?
布萊斯·洛斯奇喜歡你 什么
He's got a big crush on you.
他非常迷戀你
What are you talking about?
你說什么啊
Bryce Loski does not have a crush on me.
布萊斯·洛斯奇才沒有迷戀我
Oh, yeah? In science, I caught him staring at you.
是嗎 科學課的時候 我發現他盯著你看
He said it was because there was a bee in your hair.
她說你頭發上有只蜜蜂
Is that the lamest cover-up or what?
這理由真是太遜了
Maybe there was a bee.
或許真有蜜蜂呢
The only bee you're attracting is B-R-Y-C-E.
你吸引的是只叫布萊斯的蜜蜂吧
I'm telling you, that boy islost in love land.
我告訴你 這男孩已經墜入情網了
Come on. Where?
跟我來去哪兒
I saw himsneaking offwith Garrett. Come on.
我看見他跟伽利特偷偷溜到那邊去了 來
Are you freaking mental? Juli Baker. You hate her.
你神經病啊 朱莉·貝克 你討厭她
That's what's so weird. I don't think I do.
我也奇怪 我好像并不討厭她了
I can't stop thinking about her.
我就是忍不住老想她
You got it bad, man. What do I do?
你完了 那我該怎么辦
You gotta nip this in the bud.
你得趁早打消這種想法
These aren't real emotions. They're not?
這不是真實的情感 不是嗎
You feel guilty because of the egg thing.
你是因為雞蛋的事情而感覺愧疚
Yeah, and I insulted her yard.
是啊 我還侮辱了她家的院子
Exactly. The place is a dump anyways.
沒錯 那地方確實一團糟
Her dad's got a retarded brother
她有個智障的叔叔
and all their money goes to helping him.
家里的錢都花在他身上了
A retard? Well, that ought to tell you something.
智障? 那你就該明白了
About what? About Juli.
明白什么 朱莉啊
What are you saying?
什么啊
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree,my friend.
所謂上梁不正下梁歪 朋友
Oh, heh. Yeah. Right. Yeah.
哦 對哦 對吧
I'll talk to you later.
回頭再聊吧
Okay.
好的