You look nice.
你真漂亮
I heard you and Garrettmaking fun ofmy uncle in the library.
我在圖書館聽到你和伽利特取笑我叔叔
And I don't wanna speak to you.
我不想和你說話
Not now, not ever.
現在不想 永遠不想
And I say you can. But what you're proposing
我認為可以 不過你的建議
would require a perpetual-motion machine, so it's not possible.
需要一個永動機 所以不太可能
If you had two opposite charged poles with a neutral conductor...
如果有兩個相反磁極和一個不帶磁的導體...
Perpetual motion?
永動機
Here I was, dying inside,
此刻我的心都要碎了
and they were talking about perpetual motion.
他們卻在談論永動機
And how did Juli know about all that stuff?
朱莉是怎么知道那些玩意的
Come on, everybody, dinner's ready. Lynetta!
快來 同志們 飯好了 琳妮塔
Dinner!
吃飯了
Juli, can I talk to you?
朱莉 能和你說幾句話嗎
It was wrong, what Garrett said. I know it.
伽利特說的話是錯的 我知道
Did you know it was wrong when he said it?
他說的時候你就知道是錯的嗎
Yeah. I wanted to punch him.
對 我想揍他來的
But we were in the library.
但當時是在圖書館里
So instead you justagreed withhim and laughed.
所以你就贊同了他說的話 還和他一起笑
Yeah.
嗯
Then that makes you a coward.
那你就是個懦夫