Teacher:Welcome everyone
歡迎大家
to this year's Mayfield Boosters Club Auction.
光臨今年的梅菲德中學籌款義拍會
Once again we are pleased to present
讓我們再次有請
20 of Mayfield's finest young men... Bryce, Bryce, Bryce.
梅菲德中學的二十位杰出青年... 布萊斯 布萊斯
What are you doing here? Juli's in the third row.
你到這來做什么 朱莉在第三排
Bryce:So? So she's got a wad of cash.
那又怎樣 她手持巨款
Bullshit. Bull-true.
放屁 是真屁
I saw her counting it by her locker.
我看到她在柜子旁數錢來的
Teacher:And now please give a big Mayfield School welcome...
現在請在場的梅菲德中學師生熱烈歡迎
to your 1963 Basketboys.
1963年度的"午餐男孩"們
Bryce:Juli with cash? What did this mean?
朱莉帶著錢 這是什么意思
Was it possible she was gonna bid on me?
會不會是她想拍下我
Teacher:First up, we have
首先 我們有請
Raymond Hughes. Raymond's on the chess team
雷蒙·休斯 雷蒙是象棋小組成員
and his hobbies include stamp collecting and the yo-yo.
他愛好集郵和玩溜溜球
Remember, when you bid
記住 競價成功后
you'll not only be getting the handsome Mr. Hughes.
你得到的不只是英俊的休斯先生
You'll also be enjoying
還可以享用到
a lovely chicken-salad sandwich
美味的雞肉沙拉三明治
and what looks to be a tasty bean dip, and...
配有美味蘸料 看上去是豆醬 還有...
Excuse me, onion dip.
抱歉 是洋蔥醬
And a big slice of cherry pie.
還有一大塊櫻桃餡餅