Who will start the bidding at $5?
起價五美元 有誰愿意出
Thus began the bidding. Anybody?
競拍就這樣開始了 有人嗎
Or in Raymond Hughes' case, the lack of bidding.
或者說 是從雷蒙·休斯的險些流拍開始了
Very good, here we go.
很好 成交
Five. Sold.
五美元 成交
Ten dollars. Sold.
十美元 成交
Fifteen. Sold.
十五塊 成交
Come on. Do I hear 10?
快 是不是有出十塊的
Ten. Ten.
十塊 十塊
Ten. Peanut-butter-and-banana sandwich.
十塊 是花生醬香蕉三明治喲
Fifteen.
十五塊
Sold for $15.
十五美元成交
Number eight is Eddie Trulock.
8號是艾迪·楚勒
Eddie is a member of the debate team.
艾迪是辯論隊的成員
Now only Eddie Trulock stood between me and the auction block.
艾迪·楚勒之后就要輪到我登臺了
I wasn't interested in his hobbies or what was in his basket.
我可沒有興趣聽他的愛好和籃子里有什么
Let's start the bidding at $5.
我們從五美元開始
All I could think of was Juli.
我的腦子里只有朱莉
Anybody? What if she did bid on me?
有人出價嗎 萬一她真對我出價了怎么辦
What if she got in a bidding war
萬一她跟雪莉和美蘭妮展開競價大戰
with Sherry and Melanie and lost out?
最后輸掉了怎么辦
No bidders?
沒人出價嗎
I was contemplating the horrors of this scenario when...
我正在沉思這個恐怖情景 突然聽到...
Eight dollars.
八美元
There you go. Eight dollars,
有人出價了 八美元
that's more like it. Do I hear 10?
這個價還差不多 有沒有出十美元的
Juli Baker was bidding on Eddie Trulock?
朱莉·貝克為艾迪·楚勒出價?
Okay, 8 going once. How could she bid on Eddie?
好 八美元一次 她怎么會為艾迪出價
Eight going twice. How could she bid on anyone?
八美元兩次 她怎么會出價競拍別人呢
Sold to Juli Baker.
賣給朱莉·貝克啦