Juli:Stop it, Dad! Please, just stop.
別吵了 爸 別吵了
Dad:I'm sorry. Julianna, this is not your fault.
對不起 朱莉安娜 這不是你的錯
We'llwork this out, I promise.
我們會想出辦法的 我保證
Juli:That was the first time I ever heard my parents really yell at each other.
那是我第一次聽到我父母大吵
I'm sorry about tonight.
今晚的事我很抱歉
That night they each came into my room.
那晚他們分別來到我房間
My father talked about his brother and how much he loved him...
父親講了他弟弟的事 以及他如何愛他
...and how he promised his parents he'd always take care of him.
以及他如何答應父母要一直照顧他
My mother talked about how much she loved my father...
母親則告訴我 她有多愛我的父親
...for his strength and kind heart.
愛他的堅強和善良
When she kissed me good night...
當吻我晚安時
...she whispered that of all her many blessings,
她在我耳邊說 在所有上天給她的賜福中
I was her best.
我是最重要的
Ifelt sorry formy father.
我為爸爸感到難過
I felt sorry for my mother.
也為媽媽難過
But most of all, I felt lucky for me that they were mine.
不過 擁有他們我覺得很幸運
I wanted to think the reason I started working on my yard...
我努力把整理庭院的原因
...had nothing to do with Bryce.
想的跟布萊斯無關
It was about making our house better.
只是為了美化住宅
After what he did with the eggs,
既然他那樣處理雞蛋
why should I care what he thought about anything?
我又何必在意他想什么
But I did.
但我還是在意了