Juli:Oh, you're sounding really good.Yeah.
聽起來真不錯 嗯
Brother:We'll record it in Skyler's garage.
我們要在斯凱勒的車庫里錄這首歌
That's a wonderful project.
這是個很棒的計劃
Juli:Speaking of projects, I was thinking it might be cool tofix upthe yard.
說到計劃 我想修理下院子會很不錯
Father:What?I mean, how much can grass seed cost?
什么 我是說 草種能花多少錢呢
Juli:I could plant a lawn, maybe some flowers.
我可以種塊草坪 也許再種些花
I could even put up a fence.
甚至弄個柵欄
Father:Honey, that's a major undertaking.
寶貝 那可是筆大開銷
Juli:I could pay for it with my egg money.No. That's your money.
我可以用我賣雞蛋的錢支付 不 那是你的錢
Father:The landlord should be the one taking care of all this.
這些事應該房東做才對
Juli:But he doesn't. And we live here.
但他沒做 我們又住在這兒
And it looks so bad.
看上去太糟糕了
Father:Jules.
朱莉
What's going on?
怎么了
Juli:Nothing, Dad.
沒什么 爸爸
Mother:It's okay, sweetheart.
沒關系的 甜心
You can tell us.
告訴我們吧
Juli:The Loskis have been throwing away my eggs
洛斯奇家把我的雞蛋全扔了
because they're afraid of salmonella.
因為他們擔心有沙門氏菌
Because our yard is such a mess.
因為我們的院子一團糟
Mother:Did Patsy say that?
帕茜這么說的嗎
Juli:No. Bryce did.
不是 布萊斯說的