Brothers:Who cares what they think? Yeah, who cares?
誰在乎他們怎么想 對 誰在乎呢
Trina:I care. Trina.
我在乎 翠娜
Richard:Let's not get into this.
我們別為這個動氣好嗎
Trina:No, I'm tired of living like this, Richard.
不 我受夠了 理查德
I'm tired of having to take temp jobs just to make ends meet.
我受夠了總要做零工來貼補家用
I'm tired of having to push a chair up against the washing machine...
我受夠了老得用椅子頂住那洗衣機
...just to keep the door shut.
才能關上門
I'm tired of having to borrow Mrs. Steuby's vacuum cleaner...
我受夠了每當我們的吸塵器壞掉時
...every time oursbreaks down.
都要去借斯杜比太太的
Richard:Do you think this is the life I pictured for us?
你覺得我想讓大家過這樣的日子嗎
Sometimes you have to sacrifice to do the right thing.
有時為了該做的事 你就得做點犧牲
We always end up agreeing
我們每次商量后都一致認為
that Devonhurst is the right thing for Daniel.
送丹尼去德文霍斯特是應該的
Trina:Well, maybe we should start thinking about what's right for us.
也許我們該想想 為自己什么是該做的了
Our daughter is suffering because we won't fix up our own yard.
女兒因我們沒有修理自己的院子而遭恥笑
Richard:It's not our yard.
這不是我們的院子
Trina:How can you say that, Richard? How?
你怎能那么說 理查德
We've lived here for 12 years...
我們在這住了12年
...and for 12 years we've been saying it's temporary, but it's not.
12年來我們一直說只是暫住 但并不是
This is our home.
這就是我們的家
Is it wrong to wanna live somewhere you can be proud of?
想住一個可以引以為豪的地方有錯嗎
To have enough to send your kids to college?
攢夠錢送孩子去大學有錯嗎
Maybe it's time we considered government care.
或許是時候考慮一下政府的福利機構了