Bryce:And the way she talked about what it felt like to be up in that tree...
還有她描述在那棵樹上的感覺的方式
...to be held above the earth, brushed by the wind.
被高高托舉于大地之上 清風吹拂
Who in junior high talks like that?
哪個初中生會那樣說
This weird feeling started taking over in the pit of my stomach...
這種奇怪的感覺開始令我很不安
...and I didn't like it.
我不喜歡這感覺
I was slipping, man.
我正在越陷越深
And it was time to get a grip.
得想辦法停下來了
I'd never been embarrassed by where we lived before.
之前我從未因我們住的地方感到羞愧
I also never really thought about money.
我也從未想過錢
Juli:I knew we weren't rich,
我知道我們并不富裕
but I didn't feel like we were missing anything.
但我沒覺得我們缺少什么
That is, until Bryce Loski called our home a complete mess.
直到布萊斯·洛斯奇把我們家稱為一團糟
What's your name? What's your name?
請教芳名 請教芳名
Is it Mary or Sue?
瑪麗還是蘇
What's your name?
請教芳名
Do I stand a chance with you?
我有機會嗎
It's so hard to find a personality
魅力如你之人
With charms like yours for me
真是眾里難尋
I had to do something and I knew what it was.
我得做點什么 我知道該做什么