Bryce:When it came to holding a grudge,
要說記仇的本事
Juli Baker was truly impressive.
朱莉·貝克真是有一套
All week I tried to approach her at school.
整個星期我在學校都試著接近她
She'd always find some way to duck me.
她總能想辦法避開我
And whenever she was in her yard,
而只要她在她家院子里
Grandpa was always there with her.
外公總和她一起
Finally, one Saturday I saw my opening.
終于 一個星期六我找到了機會
My grandfather had gone into town to buy some Bengay.
外公到城里買止痛膏去了
I guess the yard work was starting to get to him.
估計收拾庭院的活兒開始讓他吃不消了
It's looking real good.
看起來真不錯
Juli:Thanks. Chet did most of it.
謝謝 大部分都是切特做的
I'm sorry for what I did.
我為我的行為道歉
Juli:I just don't get it, Bryce. Why didn't you just tell me?
我真不明白 布萊斯 為何不直接告訴我
Bryce:I don't know. It was dumb.
不知道 我的做法真蠢
And I shouldn't have said anything about your yard, either.
我也不該瞎說你家的院子
It wasn't right.
這樣不對
Juli:Maybe it's all for the best.
也許這樣正好
I mean, look, I learned so much from Chet, it's amazing.
我是說 我從切特那學到這么多 真是太好了
Juli:You're lucky.
你真幸運
I don't even have grandparents anymore.
我都沒有爺爺奶奶了