Bryce:Juli? What are you still doing here?
朱莉 你還在這干嘛
Juli:I was just thinking.
只是在想事情
Bryce:It's pickup day. The cans are in front.
今天是收垃圾的日子 垃圾桶在門口
Juli:I know. You need some help?
知道 要幫忙嗎
Bryce:No. Maybe I'll do it later.
不用 我晚點再扔吧
Juli:Are those my eggs?
那些是我的蛋嗎
Bryce:Yeah. Yeah, I dropped them.
嗯 我失手摔地上了
Juli:They're not broken.
它們根本沒破
Why are you throwing them away?
為什么扔掉
Don't you want them?
你不想要嗎
Bryce:It wasn't me. My dad didn't think it wasworth the risk.
不是我 我爸覺得不值得冒風險
Juli:Risk? What risk?
風險? 什么風險
Bryce:Salmonella.
沙門氏菌
Juli:What are you talking about? He's afraid of being poisoned?
你說什么啊 他怕中毒嗎
Bryce:Well, Juli, I mean, look at your back yard.It's a complete mess.
朱莉 看看你們后院 真是一團糟
It's, like,covered inturds.
到處都是雞屎
Juli:That's not true. I clean up after my girls every day.
亂講 我每天都給小雞們清掃的
Bryce:We just didn't wanna hurt your feelings.
我們只是不想傷害你的感情
Juli:Have you alwaysthrown them away?
你每次都把它們扔掉嗎
You know, Mrs. Steuby and Mrs. Helms pay me for my eggs.
斯杜比太太和赫爾姆斯太太可是花錢買我的蛋
Bryce:Her do?
真的?
Juli:They pay me 60 cents a dozen.
一打6毛錢
Bryce:I didn't know.
我不知道
Juli:How could you?
你怎么能這樣
Bryce:I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Juli:No, you're not.
你才不會