My mom wasn't crazy about us raising chickens.
我媽媽對養雞沒多大興趣
But I begged and pleaded.
可我再三央求
I told her I would take care of everything. And I did.
我跟她說我會打理一切 我說到做到了
Where's Clyde? Clyde?
阿扁在哪 阿扁
Hey, Clyde. What's the matter?
阿扁 怎么了
Are you okay? Aren't you hungry?
你還好吧 你不餓嗎
Come on. Come here. What's wrong, baby?
過來 到這來 怎么了寶貝
Come here. Hey, you're not Clyde. You're Clydette.
過來 你不應該叫阿扁 叫阿珍才對
Mom! As it turned out, my hens laid more eggs than we could eat.
媽媽 結果 我的雞下的蛋我們都吃不完
At first we tried to keep up...
一開始我們還想努力趕上進度
but after a month of boiling, frying and deviling...
但是在一個月的煎炒烹炸之后
like that movie The Blob,
就像電影《變形怪體》里一樣
we were being overtaken by eggs.
我們被雞蛋打敗了