Hi, Bryce. Brought you some more eggs.
布萊斯 又給你拿了些雞蛋
Thanks. Did your family like the first batch?
謝謝 你家人喜歡上一批嗎
Do you even have to ask?
還用問嗎
Great. See you at school.
太好了 學(xué)校見
What I hoped would be a one-time event...
我本以為這是一次性事件
was just the beginning of a life consumed with lies,intrigue and deception.
可這只是一段謊言陰謀和欺騙生涯的開始
Every morning I'd be on the lookout for Juli...
每天早上我都盯著朱莉
so if she happened to come,
這樣如果她要來
I could whip the door open before she knocked.
我就能在她敲門之前把門打開
Thanks.
謝謝
Then I'd dump the eggs before anyone noticed.
然后在有人注意到之前把雞蛋扔掉
And why? Why couldn't I just face her?
這是為什么 為什么我就是沒法面對她
Why couldn't I just say:
為什么我就不能說
"No, thanks. Don't want them.
不 謝謝 不想要
Don't need them. Give them to the snake"?
不需要 拿去給蛇吃吧
Was I really afraid of hurting her feelings...
我是真的怕傷了她的感情呢
or was I just afraid of her?
還是因為我怕她呢