Well, the main thing is the eggs are okay.
重要的是雞蛋沒問題就行
It's all settled.
沒事了
Not for me.
對我來說可不是
There was no way I was ever gonna eat anything...
我絕對不吃
that had anything to do with Juli Baker.
和朱莉·貝克有關的任何東西
I'm not eating them.
我不吃那些蛋
Well, why not?
為什么呢
Have you seen their yard? It's...
你看見他們的院子了嗎 真是...
There's not even any grass. It's all mud and chicken turds.
連根草都沒有 全是泥巴和雞屎
Ew. Gross. Salmonella.
惡心 沙門氏菌
Do you suppose they could have salmonella?
你覺得這些蛋會有沙門氏菌嗎
It's not very likely. Why take the risk?
可能性不大 何必要冒險呢
What do we do with the eggs?
那這些雞蛋怎么辦
Give them back.
退回去
Give them back? To Juli? Sure.
退回去? 給朱莉? 當然
You talked to her before, right? It didn't kill you.
你和她說過話了 對吧 不會要你命的
Well, what do I say?
那我怎么說啊
Tell her we don't eat eggs.
跟她說我們不吃雞蛋
Uh, we're allergic to them or something.
我們全家都對雞蛋過敏之類的
Come on, use your brains.
動動腦子
It didn't feel right to lie.
撒謊似乎不大好
Besides, even a seventh grader would know that had anything to do with Juli Baker.
而且 連初一的學生都知道不可能全家都對雞蛋過敏的