I don't see what all the fuss is about.
沒什么大不了的嘛
It doesn't look any bigger than the Mauretania.
不會大過茅利塔尼亞號
You can be blase about some things, Rose, but not about Titanic.
絕對不能小看泰坦尼克號
It's over 100 feet longer than Mauretania, and far more luxurious.
她比茅利塔尼亞長一百尺 而且豪華得多
Your daughter is far too difficult to impress, Ruth.
你女兒真是挑剔啊 露詩
So this is the ship they say is unsinkable.
人家說她是不沉之船?
It is unsinkable. God himself could not sink this ship.
沒錯 絕對不會沉
Sir, you have to check your baggage through the main terminal.
先生 請到主通道盡頭檢查行李
It's round that way, sir.
就在那邊 先生
I put my faith in you, good sir. Now, kindly see my man.
拜托你了 我要照顧女士
Yes, sir. It's my pleasure, sir. If I can do anything at all...
我的榮幸 請隨時吩咐
Yes, right.
好的
All the trunks from that car there. Twelve from here.
那部車上全部的箱子 這部車的十二箱
And the safe, to the parlor suite, rooms B-52, 54, 56.
還有保險箱 送到宮殿套房 B52到56號
Ladies, we better hurry. Come along.
小姐們 快點
