At Cherbourg, a woman came aboard named Margaret Brown.
在雪堡 有個太太上船 名叫瑪格麗·布朗
We all called her Molly.
我們都叫他莫莉
History would call her the Unsinkable Molly Brown.
她就是"永遠的莫莉·布朗"
I wasn't about to wait all day for you, sonny.
別叫我等半天
Here, if you think you can manage.
來 提得動嗎?
Her husband had struck gold, someplace out west.
她丈夫在西部發現金礦
And she was what mother called "new money."
母親說她是"新貴族"
By the next afternoon, we were steaming west...
第二天下午 我們向西航行
from the coast of Ireland...
從愛爾蘭出發
with nothing out ahead of us but ocean.
前面什么都沒有 只是一片汪洋大海