All right, tether out. Tether out.
好,放出纜繩,放出纜繩。
Okay, Brock, we're dropping down along the hull.
好了,布洛克,沿船艙往下放,沿著一等艙登船口下去。
Roger that. Okay, drop down and go into the first-class gangway door.
知道了,順著下去進入第一個通道門。
I wantyou guys working the D deck reception area and the dining saloon.
我要你們看看D層、接待大廳和餐廳。
Copythat.
知道了。
Tether out.Tether out.Now left, left.
放出纜繩,往左邊。
I'm coming left.Snoop Dog is on the move.
我往左,小偵探出動。
We're headed down the stair well.
沿著樓梯往下。
Okay, Lewis, drop down to B deck. A deck.
下到B層,路易斯。
Give me some rope, Captain.
A層,纜繩放長一點。
B deck,get in there, get in there.
B層,到里頭去。
Watch the door frame. Watch the door frame.
小心門框。
I see it. I got it.
小心,我看見了
We're good.Just chill, boss.
沒事啦,放輕松點,老板
Make your turn.Come around.
好,轉彎。
Yeah, Brock, we're at the piano, you copy?
布洛克,我們看到鋼琴了,知道了?
Okay, copythat.
聽到沒。
Okay, right there. Right there.That's it!
就在那里,就在那里,看見了!
That's the bedroom door. I see it.I see it.
就是那道房門!到了,找到了。
We're in! We're in, baby. We're there!
我們進來了,到了!