Your expedition is at the center of a storm of controversy.
你們的探險在一場激烈的爭論之中。
over salvage rights and even ethics.
像打撈權和道德問題。
Many are calling you a grave robber.
很多人批評你是在發死人財。
Nobody called the recovery of artifacts of King Tut's tomb "grave robbing."
這是見仁見智的。
What is it? Turn that up, dear.
什么事?把電視轉大聲點大聲點。
I have museum-trained experts out here making sure.
我們請了很多專家。
that these relics are preserved and catalogued properly.
所有發現的物品都會被妥善保存。
Take a look at this drawing that we found just today.
看我們今天發現的這幅畫。
A piece of paper that's been underwater for 84 years.
它在海底已經八十四年了。
and my team were able to preserve it intact.
我們卻能加以保存。
Should this have remained unseen at the bottom ofthe ocean for eternity?
難道這應該永遠留在海底?
I'll be goddamned.
有這種事?
Brock! There's a satellite call for you.
布洛克!有找你的衛星電話。
Bobby, we're launching. You see these submersibles going in the water?
鮑比,我們要下海了,看到潛艇沒有?
Trust me, buddy. You want to take this call.
相信我,不接你會后悔的。
This better be good.
最好別騙我。
You got to speak up. She's kind of old.
你得大聲點,她年紀很大了。
Great. This Brock Lovett.
好極了,這是羅威特。
How can I help you, Mrs.Calvert. Rose Calvert.
請問題有何指教?卡維特太太,蘿絲·卡維特。
Mrs. Calvert?
卡維特太太?