Yes.
有。
I would like to see my drawing.
我想看看我的畫像。
Louis XVI wore a fabulous stone,that was called the Blue Diamond of the Crown.
路易十六世有顆“王冠碧鉆”。
which disappeared in 1792.
在一七九二年時不見了。
about the same time old Louis lost everything from the neck up.
差不多就是在他上斷頭臺那年。
The theory goes that the crown diamond was chopped, too.
有人說,鉆石被分割了。
recut into a heart-like shape that became known as "Heart of the Ocean" .
重新切割成心形,叫“海洋之心”。
Today it would be worth more than the Hope Diamond.
如今它的價值,可遠超過“希望之鉆”。
It was a dreadful, heavything. I only wore it this once.
那東西重得不得了,我只戴過一次。
You actually think this is you, Nana?
奶奶,你真的認為這是你嗎?
It is me, dear. Wasn't I a dish?
這當然是我,親愛的!我那時很美吧?
I tracked it down through insurance records
我翻遍保險資料。
An old claim that was settled underterms of absolute secrecy.
理賠條件是要絕對保密。
Can you tell me who the claimant was, Rose?
獲理賠的人是誰?
I should imagine someone named Hockley.
我想應該是個姓賀克利的人。
Nathan Hockley, that's right. Pittsburgh steel tycoon.
對,奈森·賀克利,匹茲堡鋼鐵大亨。
Claim was for a diamond necklace
他掉了一條鉆石項鏈。
his son Caledon bought his fiancee....you.
是他兒子買給未婚妻,你的。
a week before he sailed on Titanic.
那是上船之前一星期時買的。
It was filed right after the sinking.
沉船后就馬上辦理賠了。