Do you want to hearth is or not, Mr. Lovett?
你到底要不要聽,羅威特先生?
It's been 84 years...
已經八十四年了。
and I can still smell the fresh paint.
我仿佛還聞得到油漆的味道。
The china had never been used.
船上的磁器都是新的。
The sheets had never been slept in.
床單也沒人用過。
Titanic was called "The Ship of Dreams".
泰坦尼克號被稱為“夢幻之船”。
and it was, it really was.
名副其實,確實是名副其實。
All third-class passengers with a forward berth.
前艙旅客。
this way, please, this queue.
請這邊走。
Right here. Big boat, huh?
你看這船。
Daddy, it's a ship. You're right.
是大輪船,你說得對。
I don't see what all the fuss is about.
沒什么大不了的嘛!
It doesn't look any bigger than the Mauritania.
不會大過毛里塔尼亞號。
You can be blase about some things, Rose, but not about Titanic.
絕對不能小看泰坦尼克號。
It's over 1 00 feet longer than Mauritania and far more luxurious.
她比毛里塔尼亞長一百尺,而且豪華得多。
Your daughter is far too difficult to impress, Ruth.
你女兒真是挑剔啊,露詩。