I just did something involuntary and messy.
我剛剛有點失禁 拉了一屁股
OK, come on.
好啦 走吧
Manny. Get back. It's a minefield out there.
蠻尼 回來!簡直是地雷區
There's only one way to go. Straight through.
唯一的辦法是筆直通過
Straight through? We'd like to keep the fur on our bodies, thank you.
我不想死前被燙熟拔毛 謝謝
We'll head back and go around.There's no time.
我們回頭 繞過去 不!沒時間了
The dam will burst before we make it. We'll drown.
水壩會潰堤淹死我們
If we go through this, we get blown to bits.
走過這里會被射成蜂窩
We go forward. We go back.
前進! 回頭!
Forward. Back.
前進! 回頭!
Can I say something? No.
我可以發言嗎? 不行!
You are so stubborn and hard-headed. Well, I guess that proves it.
你很固執 剛愎自用 大概這就證據確鑿
I am a mammoth.
證明我是真的長毛象
Come on. Fine.
我們走 請便
I don't know. Drowning sounds like a much gentler way to go.
淹死算是溫和的死法
Blown to bits sounds so sudden.
射成蜂窩聽起來…比較干脆