Funny. Now what's your real plan? Just do it.
才怪 你到底想干嘛? 快點!
Bye, Eddie. Bye, Crash.
再見 愛迪 再見 可拉鼠
Bye, Ellie. Go now.
再見 伊麗! 過去!快!
I'm sorry if what I said before offended you.
我道歉 如果我的話冒犯了你
What do you mean "if" it offended me?
"如果"冒犯我?
That it offended her!
"當然"冒犯了她!
I mean that, that it offended you.
我是說"當然"冒犯了你
You just overreacted, that's all. What?
但你反應過度! 你說什么?
Take it back. There are other lives at stake here.
收回那句話! 不要殃及無辜!
He's got a point. He's got nothing.
他說到一個重點 他說到重點才怪!
It was a misunderstanding.It was insensitive.
誤會一場! 有夠白目!
Apologise. Why me? She overreacted.
道歉! 為什么?是她反應過度
Just apologise. No.
道歉就對了! 不!
Do it. OK, I'm sorry.
道歉! 好啦!對不起
What?
什么?
He's right. I overreacted. You mean...
他說得對 是我反應過度 你是說…
Not another word or I'll come down there and push you over myself.
不要再說了 我推你過去
I got it. I got it.
我來 我來
I got it.
我來