I'm falling. Correction. You're sinking.
我掉下去 不對…是沉下去
Kind of like a rock.
跟石頭一樣
Hey, do we do any special tricks like roll over?
我們有特殊技巧嗎? 如翻滾
Or do we just throw our weight around?
還是只要用泰山壓頂?
Whoops. Sorry.
抱歉
I don't know my own strength yet.
我不知道我力氣這么大
Ellie, do you realise that now we have a chance to save our species?
伊麗 你現在了解 我們可以救我們的種族嗎?
Really? How are we gonna do that? Well, you know...
真的?怎么做? 這個…你知道的
你的意思是…? Did you just...?
I'm not a mammoth for five minutes and you're hitting on me?
我才變長毛象5分鐘 你就開始性騷擾?
I wasn't saying... Not right now. In time.
我的意思… 不是現在!以后
I was just saying that it's our responsibility.
我是說 我們有責任
What?
什么?
All right, that came out wrong. I...
我說錯話了!
You're very pretty, but we just met...
你很美 可是我們剛認識…
Responsibility? Just doing your duty? Is that it?
"責任"?盡義務是吧?
Ready to make the ultimate sacrifice to save your species.
為了拯救種族不惜慷慨犧牲!
I got some news for you. You're not saving the species tonight or any other night.
聽清楚 你今晚救不了種族 以后也救不了!