Boy, Manny sure took a big leap with Ellie today.
蠻尼跟伊麗很有進展喔
Sure did.
看得出來
He stood on the shore of uncertainty and dove right in. Splash.
前途雖不可知 他還是栽進去 噗通!
Kind of brave, huh? The way he faced his fear.
很勇敢吧? 大膽面對自己的恐懼
I wouldn't know. Sabres don't feel fear.
我聽不懂 劍齒科不懂恐懼
Come on, all animals feel fear. It's what separates us from, say, rocks.
少來 所有動物都有恐懼! 所以動物跟…石頭不一樣
Rocks have no fear.
石頭沒有恐懼
And they sink. What are you getting at, Sid?
但會沉下去 你在暗示什么?
It may surprise you to know that I, too, have experienced fear.
或許你會感到訝異… 我也感受過恐懼
No. You?
不會吧?你?
Yeah. Yes, as impossible as it seems,
是的 表面看來雖然不可能
the sloth has natural enemies that would like to harm or otherwise "kill" us.
樹懶有天敵可能傷害我們 甚至"殺死"我們
I wonder why? Jealousy, mostly.
我很好奇為什么呢? 主要是因為嫉妒
But the point is that fear is natural.
回到重點 恐懼是天性
Fear is for prey.
獵物才有恐懼
Well, then, you're letting the water make you its prey.
這么說 你是水的獵物羅
Justjump in and trust your instincts.
只管跳下去 相信你的直覺
You know, most animals can swim as babies.
很多動物從小就會游泳
And for a tiger, it's like crawling on your belly to stalk helpless prey.
對老虎來說 就像匍匐前進 悄悄接近無辜的獵物
But faster, OK? Now, claw, kick, claw, kick.
但速度要快一點 像這樣 劃 踢 劃、踢
I'm stalking the prey. Claw, kick.
匍匐前進 劃 踢
I look back over my shoulder to see if I'm being followed.
然后從肩膀上往后看 有沒有人跟蹤
And I'm breathing.
然后呼吸
And I'm stalking and I'm stalking and I'm...
我匍匐前進 我匍匐前進