Crash, are you OK? What happened?
可拉鼠!你沒死吧? 怎么回事?
Manny shot him out of a tree. What's wrong with you?
蠻尼用樹把他射飛了 你有毛病啊?
He said he could do it. And you listened to him?
他說沒問題的 所以你就聽他的?
Crash, whatever you do, don't go into the light.
可拉鼠 千萬不要走向那道光!
Can I help in any way here?
我可以幫什么忙嗎?
You've done enough.
你己經愈幫愈忙了
Are you happy now? Crash, Crash, don't leave me.
現在你高興了吧? 可拉鼠 振作一點
Who's gonna watch my back?
以后誰來保護我?
Who's gonna be my wingman of mayhem?
以后誰當我的爛兄爛弟?
Who's gonna roll in that dung patch with me?
誰跟我一起滾屎球?
Dung patch?
屎球?
Wait. My legs. I can stand. He can stand.
等等 我的腳!我可以站 他可以站了
I can run. He can run. It's a miracle.
我可以跑! 他可以跑 真是奇蹟
Hallelujah!
哈利路亞!