Crash, I told you not to drink before bed.
跟你說睡前不要喝太多水
I didn't do this. At least, not all of it.
不是我 至少有些不是我尿的
What's happening? We overslept. We need to move.
怎么了? 睡過頭 該走了
What if we're the last creatures left alive?
如果地球只剩我們
We'll have to repopulate the Earth.
我們要負責制造人口
How? Everyone's either a dude or our sister.
行不通 都是男的和一個姊姊
Hi. Hey, Manny.
嗨!蠻尼
Wow. What a night. You'll never guess what happened.
昨晚多精彩 你永遠猜不到
You were sleepwalking.
我亂猜一下 你夢游?
No, no, no. I was kidnapped by a tribe of mini sloths.
不 我被一群迷你樹懶綁架
That was gonna be my second guess. And they worshiped me.
我正想這樣猜說 他們把我當神膜拜
I mean, sure, they tossed me into a flaming tar pit, but they worshiped me.
雖然后來把我拋進著火的柏油坑 但他們的確膜拜過我
You were dreaming. Come on, the water's rising faster than we're moving.
你在做夢!快 水在上升
I'm telling you, I was kidnapped. I was worshiped. Guys.
我跟你們說 我被綁架… 被膜拜 然后他們…喂!
Fine.
算了