Well, I'm not leaving.
我不走!
Grandpa, let go of the boat. The flood's over.
爺爺 放開船 洪水退了
This is my boat now. Come on, let's go. Come on, come on.
它現在是我的船了 快點!走啦 走啦!
Stu. We made it. We're gonna live.
史都 我們活下來了
Well, I am anyway.
至少…我還活著
I'm thinking about starting a swim school.
我想開一家游泳訓練班
Sid's Squids.
叫"喜德烏賊補習班"
All hail Fire King.
火焰王萬歲!
Hi.
喔 嗨 嗨、嗨、嗨!
Fire King avert flood. Join us, O great and noble flaming one.
火焰王勇退洪水 加入我們 偉大高貴的猛男
No, not so fast there, OK. You make a quality offer.
別急、別急 你開的條件不錯
But Fire King has a prior commitment. His herd needs him.
但火焰王有別的承諾 這里的同伙需要他
He is the gooey, sticky stuff that holds us together.
他是死纏爛打的橡皮糖 把我們都黏在一起
He made this herd, and we'd be nothing without him.
他是這伙人的靈魂 沒有他我們活不下去
You mean it? Sid. Sid.
真的?
That doesn't mean "want to touch".
但不表示我想碰你
Don't ask.
不要問原因