41!
41層了
We lose Hendricks today, he shows up somewhere else tomorrow.
現在我們讓他跑了 以后他會卷土重來
Hefindsanother way.
他會找到其他方法
With no IMF to stop him.
到時就沒有IMF能阻止他了
No. It's now or never. Now, Brandt, give me the case.
我們只有這一次機會 勃蘭特 把箱子給我
Nothing can be left to chance. You said that.
不能有任何僥幸 你自己說過
You're the analyst.
你是參謀
Now, tell me there's not another way for Hendricks to get those codes.
你來告訴我他是不是還有別的方法拿到密碼
50!
50層了
You tell me that this is his only avenue, right here, right now, today.
你來告訴我這種事是不是只會發生在今天
You tell me that, I'll walk away.
如果真是這樣 我就收手
We go without.
不要了
Without masks?
不戴面具嗎
Jane needs to go.
珍要走了
Ethan!
伊森
We have no choice.
我們沒的選了
Ethan, you'd be walking in on Moreau unarmed.
伊森 你不帶武器去見莫洛
Face-first. Literally.
看到臉就暴露了
How do we know they've met?
你怎么知道他們見過
How do we know they haven't?
你怎么知道他們沒見過
Doesn'tmatter!
無所謂了
Damn it.
該死
We have no choice.
我們沒的選了