Okay, 34 minutes to door knock.
好 倒計時34分鐘
Wow...
那啥
Okay, this is a slight wrinkle, but nothing toworryabout.
好吧 我這里有點小麻煩 但不用擔心
We're just going to have to go into the server room from the outside.
我們只是得從外面進入主機房
What?
什么
Well, the firewalls on this building's server are military grade.
這個酒店的防火墻是軍用級別
I mean, this would be a cinch
我是說 如果我能聯系總部的尤瑟夫
if I could call Youssef back at headquarters,
這就是小菜一碟
but Youssef doesn't exist anymore, and neither do we.
但尤瑟夫不存在了 我們也是
I could hack it, but it would take too long.
我能黑進去 但要花很長時間
Then hardwire in.
那就接硬線
And there's four layers of next-gen security
在主機房與外界之間
between us and the server room.
有四層高級安全系統防護
There's no way we can get to it from inside.
我們絕對無法從里面進去
If we can't get to the server, we don't control the elevators,
如果不能接服務器 就不能控制電梯
we don't control the security cameras.
還有攝像頭
This operation is over before it even begins.
整個計劃就泡湯了
I'm telling you, we can get to it from outside.
我說了 我們可以從外面進去
We?
我們
I'm... I'm on the computer.
我負責操控電腦
I'm just...
我就是個
The helper.
幫手
What floor is it on?
服務器在幾樓
130.
130層
130?
130層
Vent ducts.
走通風管
Pressure sensitive.
有壓力感應器
Not enough time.
來不及
Elevator shaft.
走電梯井
Infrared sensors.
有紅外探測器
Not enough time.
來不及
How am Isupposedto do this?
那我要怎么辦