Is that Wistrom?
那不是威斯特倫嗎
Who's that with him?
他邊上那個人是誰
I don't know. We don't have an uplink, so there's no facial recognition.
我不知道 連接不上數據庫 無法進行面部識別
Who's that with him?
他邊上的是誰
That's Leonid Lisenker. Polish-born cryptographer.
是萊奧尼德·萊森科 波蘭密碼破譯家
He redesigned Russia's nuclear security after the Cold War.
冷戰后他重新設計了俄羅斯核安全系統
He's here to authenticate thelaunchcodes.
他是來鑒別密碼真偽的
Yes, he is. We are blown.
沒錯 我們暴露了
No, we're not blown.
不 沒有
Well, we will be as soon as he sees the counterfeit launch codes.
等他一看到偽造的密碼我們就暴露了
We're not blown.
肯定有辦法
He's in the elevator.
他進電梯了
Delay them.
拖住他們
Benji, how long would it take you to reprogram the case?
班吉 重新編程手提箱要多久
A couple of seconds. What for, though?
很快 怎么
To make an exact copy of the launch codes.
讓它做出真密碼的復制品
What?
什么
You can't do that.
你不能這么做
Wistrom's on 22!
威斯特倫到22層了
Slow him down.
拖住他
I'll do what I can.
我盡量
Wait, wait. Ethan, hang on now!
慢著 伊森 你等等
Hang on. Just a second.
你給我等一下
You're talking about handing over active nuclear launch codes to Wistrom?
你是說要把真的發射碼交給威斯特倫嗎
Yes. Reprogram the case.
是的 重新編程
Listen... Stop!
聽著 住手
Just listen to what you're saying.
好好聽我說
You're fixating. You're not thinking clearly.
你太偏執了 頭腦不清楚了
It's not gonna happen. I won't let it!
我不允許 你不能這么做
33 and climbing!
到33層了
Brandt, use your head now.
勃蘭特 你仔細想想
The mission is not the codes, the mission is Hendricks.
我們的目標不是密碼 是亨德里克斯
Then justletit play out. Give him bad codes. Neutralize him.
那就給他假密碼 阻止他的企圖
You know that won't do it.
你知道這樣沒用
Failure to a terrorist is just a rehearsal for success.
對恐怖分子而言 失敗只是一次演習