I was on aprotectiondetail in Croatia.
我在克羅地亞執行過一次任務
Shadowing the assets, husband and wife.
暗中保護一對夫婦
They were never supposed to know we were there.
他們不該知道我們的存在
Whole thing's routine, it was a milk run.
整個只是個沒有危險的日常任務而已
Three days in
三天后
we caught wind that a Serbian hit squad was after our couple.
我們得到消息 有一隊塞爾維亞殺手要來襲擊這對夫婦
But my team had it under control.
但都在我隊伍的掌控之中
We knew they were coming.
我們做好了準備
But I couldn't shake this feeling that I should warn the couple somehow.
但我總有種預感 我該警告這對夫婦
I wanted to find a way to let them know.
我想找個辦法讓他們知道
But, you know, orders are orders, so I didn't.
但是 命令就是命令 所以我沒說
One day, the husband decides to leave the hotel and go for a run,
某天 那個丈夫出門跑步
so I follow him, and I leave two men with the wife.
我就跟著他出去了 留下兩個人保護妻子
When I get back, my guys are unconscious and the wife is gone.
我回來的時候 我的人昏過去了 而妻子也不見了
Local police found her body three days later.
三天后 當地警方找到了她的尸體
What was left of her, anyway.
已經慘不忍睹了
That was my last day in the field.
那是我最后一次外勤任務
I couldn't face another life-or-death situation after that.
我無法再面對這樣的生死局面
So what happened to the husband?
那個丈夫怎么樣了
I never saw him again.
我再也沒見過他
Until two days ago in Moscow,
直到兩天前在莫斯科
when the Secretary introduced me to Ethan Hunt.
部長把我介紹給伊森·亨特
No, that's not what happened. She left him.
不 那不可能 是她拋棄他的
Yeah, I heard that one, too, Benji.
是啊 我也這么聽說了 班吉
But, unfortunately, I was there.
但不幸的是 當時我在場
Just like I was there when the Secretary got the phone call
就如同當部長接到電話得知伊森因為
that Ethan was in custody for killing six Serbian nationals in cold blood.
冷血殺死6名塞爾維亞人而被捕時 我也在場
An unsanctioned hit.
未經批準殺人
Yeah.
是的
Disavowed.
被除名了
The next thing I know,
接下來
I'm on a plane to Dubai,
我就坐上了去迪拜的飛機
wondering the whole time, do I tell him?
心里一直在糾結著 我要不要告訴他
How do I tell him?
我又要怎么告訴他
That I'm responsible.
我要為她的死負責
I could havewarnedhim.
我本可以提醒他
I should have warned him.
我也該提醒他
But I didn't.
但我沒有
And she died.
結果她死了