You misunderstand. I'm not buying. I'm selling.
你誤會了 我不是來買東西 是來賣
You're selling.
賣
Selling what?
賣什么
The future.
未來
Yeah, I got all I need, thank you.
這個我自己有 多謝好意
Our countries are on the brink of war.
我們兩國處在戰爭爆發邊緣
War is very good for business.
戰爭讓我有生意做
Nuclear war?
核戰爭呢
Go on.
繼續說
I'm looking for a man named Kurt Hendricks.
我在找一個叫柯特·亨德里克斯的人
You may know him as Cobalt.
或者你知道他的另一個名字 柯伯
In either case, I think you know what he wants.
不管怎樣 我覺得你知道他想要什么
I'll bet he even tried to buy it from you at some point.
我打賭他甚至想從你這里買過
Go on.
接著說
He has acase, he has codes.
他有了箱子和密碼
But they're worthless without a tactical satellite.
但還缺一顆戰略衛星
I want to know where he'd get it.
我要知道他去哪里能弄到
A man with information like that would be a potential terrorist.
知道這種事的人就是潛在的恐怖分子
And to your government,
而對你們政府來說
a potential terrorist is a terrorist.
寧可錯殺 絕不誤放
If you help me,
你要是幫我
my friends become your friends.
我的朋友就是你的朋友
Sorry.
抱歉
I cannot help you.
我幫不了你
I certainly cannot tell you that Russia quietly sold
我也決不能告訴你 俄羅斯曾秘密將
an obsolete tactical satellite to a certain telecom in Mumbai.
一顆戰略衛星賣給了孟買的一個通訊公司
And whoever gave them that idea?
這是誰給他們出的主意
An enterprising third party.
一個突發奇想的第三方
Working on commission.
拿人錢財 替人辦事
Helping old friends. Making new ones.
援助老友 結交新朋
Can the satellite be shut down?
這顆衛星能關閉嗎
That would take special skills,
那需要特別的技術
and you cannot do italone.
你一個人可辦不到